Infertility is defined as trying to get pregnant (with frequent intercourse) for at least a year with no success. Female infertility, male infertility or a combination of the two affects millions of couples in the Country. An estimated 10 to 18 percent of couples have trouble getting pregnant or having a successful delivery.
Infertility results from female factors about one-third of the time and male factors about one-third of the time. The cause is either unknown or a combination of male and female factors in the remaining cases
The main symptom of infertility is the inability to get pregnant. A menstrual cycle that’s too long (35 days or more), too short (less than 21 days), irregular or absent can mean that you’re not ovulating. There may be no other outward signs or symptoms
Female infertility is caused by one or more of the factors below
Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 1 in 4 infertile couples. Problems with the regulation of reproductive hormones by the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland, or problems in the ovary, can cause ovulation disorders.
• Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). PCOS causes a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body, and acne. It’s the most common cause of female infertility.
• Hypothalamic dysfunction. Two hormones produced by the pituitary gland are responsible for stimulating ovulation each month — (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH).
• Premature ovarian failure. Also called primary ovarian insufficiency, this disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary (possibly from genetics or chemotherapy)
• Too much prolactin. The pituitary gland may cause excess production of prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), which reduces estrogen production and may cause infertility. Usually related to a pituitary gland problem, this can also be caused by medications you’re taking for another disease.
Damage to fallopian tubes (tubal infertility)
Damaged or blocked fallopian tubes keep sperm from getting to the egg or block the passage of the fertilized egg into the uterus. Causes of fallopian tube damage or blockage can include:
• Pelvic inflammatory disease, an infection of the uterus and fallopian tubes due to chlamydia, gonorrhea or other sexually transmitted infections
• Previous surgery in the abdomen or pelvis, including surgery for ectopic pregnancy, in which a fertilized egg implants and develops in a fallopian tube instead of the uterus
We have the best natural solution for you to become pregnant without any negative side effects. Natural Preventive Measures;
Eat more complex (“slow”) carbs and limit highly processed ones.
Your body digests bad carbs (like cookies, cakes, white bread and white rice) quickly, and turns them into blood sugar. To drive down the blood-sugar spike, the pancreas releases insulin into the bloodstream.
Good carbs (those containing fiber, such as fruits, vegetables, beans and whole grains) are digested slowly and have a more gradual effect on blood sugar and insulin. Studies have found that high insulin levels appear to inhibit ovulation
Avoid all trans fats and eat more healthy (Female Fertility treatment)
Trans fats (found primarily in foods such as commercial baked and snack foods, animal products, french fries and some margarines) increase insulin resistance.
Insulin helps move glucose from the bloodstream to the cells; resistance means it’s harder to move glucose into the cells. The pancreas keeps pumping out more insulin anyway, and the result is more insulin in your bloodstream. High insulin levels cause a lot of metabolic disturbances that affect ovulation
Get more protein from plant foods like beans and less from red meat.
Plant protein (from beans, nuts, seeds and tofu) comes with healthy fats and is relatively low in calories and can be helpful for weight loss.
Consume one or two servings a day of whole milk or other full-fat dairy foods, such as yogurt, and less non- and low-fat dairy.
“We found that the more low-fat dairy products in a woman’s diet, the more trouble she had getting pregnant,”
Here are some fruits and vegetables to become pregnant.Female Infertility Remedies Pack
This is the perfect combinations I highly recommended(Female Infertility Remedies) for everyone with infertility problems to redeem her health back to normal. We have a set of highly blend organic fruits and vegetables to help you fight infertility without side effect.. Remember Good health is the birthright for all human beings but most people are very ignorance about their health status.
Our Natural Female Infertility Pack helps you eliminate all toxins from the body and prepare the uterus for fertilization while also ensuring that the whole reproductive system is working perfectly and in the right state. FEMALE INFERTILITY REMEDIES FOR WOMEN is made up of strictly natural ingredients.Has No negative side effects and detoxifies you as well.
Benefits Of Female Infertility Remedies Pack
- Supply vital nutrients to the reproductive system and optimizes blood circulation through all the body organs,
- Correct hormonal imbalance and menstrual irregularities
- Reduce blood cholesterol and glucose levels Contains powerful anti-oxidant which protects the skin and reverse aging in women
- Removes toxins that damage DNA sperm from the body and prepare the uterus for fertilization Boost fertility status and ensures faster conception in all ages without any side effects.
- Boost fertility status and ensures faster conception in all ages without any side effects.
GET YOUR PACK TODAY ON PROMO, Click on BUY NOW to proceed
FULL PACK GH₵ 1,190
MINI PACK GH₵ 690