Fast facts on piles:
- Here are some key points about piles.
- Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen.
- The size of piles can vary, and they are found inside or outside the anus.
- Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.
- A doctor can usually diagnose piles on examination.
- Hemorrhoids are graded on a scale from I to IV. At grades III or IV, surgery may be necessary.
WHAT ARE PILES?
Piles are inflamed and swollen collections of tissue in the anal area.
They can have a range of sizes, and they may be internal or external.
External piles form small lumps on the outside edge of the anus. They are very itchy and can become painful if a blood clot develops, as the blood clot can block the flow of blood. Thrombosed external piles, or hemorrhoids that have clotted, require immediate medical treatment.
Internal Piles are far enough inside the rectum that you can’t usually see or feel them. They don’t generally hurt because you have few pain-sensing nerves there. Bleeding may be the only sign of them.
Piles is Classified into Four Grades:
Grade I: There are small inflammations, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible.
Grade II: Grade II piles are larger than grade I piles, but also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they will return unaided.
Grade III: These are also known as prolapsed hemorrhoids, and appear outside the anus. The individual may feel them hanging from the rectum, but they can be easily re-inserted.
Grade IV: These cannot be pushed back in and need treatment. They are large and remain outside of the anus.
Causes Of Piles
- Piles are caused by increased pressure in the lower rectum.
- The blood vessels around the anus and in the rectum will stretch under pressure and may swell or bulge, forming piles. This may be due to:
- chronic constipation
- chronic diarrhea
- lifting heavy weights
- straining when passing a stool
- The tendency to develop piless may also be inherited and increases with age
Symptoms Of Piles
- An individual with piles may experience the following symptoms
- #A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood.
- Piles that contain blood are called thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- #After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still full.
- #Bright red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- #The area around the anus is itchy, red, and sore.
- #Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
- #Piles can escalate into a more severe condition. This can include:
- excessive anal bleeding, also possibly leading to anemia
- fecal incontinence, or an inability to control bowel movement
How To Treat Piles(Hemorrhoids Treatment) Remedies Naturally
Mostly people with grade four (4) piles go for surgery which is not the best remedy because after surgery,the piles will comeback again after few months because the surgeon can only remove the body tissue(hemorrhoids) that appeared on the outside of the anus but the piles(inflammation) itself develops within the anal area and you need to get products that can clear it from the within the human system permanently Without any side effects
The Reason Behind Piles(Hemorrhoids treatment) Pack
With our set of products which come in the form of a drink,gel,creme and tablet
are assured of getting relieved from piles when you are put on them
The drink detoxifies the human system and boosts the perfomance of the immnune system
The tablet provides the body with enough fibre and also vitamins to help fight against infections and also aid in proper digestion to prevent constipation
The gel and creme contains most powerful ingredients for absorbing the blood formed in the veins (external use only) , it also shrinks the size and bring make the surface as flat as the body used to be
GET YOUR PACK TODAY ON PROMO, Click on BUY NOW to proceed
FULL PACK GH₵ 425
MINI PACK GH₵ 257